Cloud Computing can save small businesses up to 90% of their energy costs that are related to IT
Studies have also shown that:
80% of Companies saw productivity increases after moving to the cloud.
47% saw lower operating costs.
14% were able to reduce IT spending.
Cisco conducted a study to find out what drives businesses to be interested in the Cloud and found out the following:
42% – Improved Backup and Disaster Recovery
40% – Always Available Application Access
40% – Cost Savings
38% – Reduction of on-site Infrastructure
35% – Easier Scalability in Capacity
33% – Improved Workforce Mobility
Cloud Computing is changing the way we work and will continue to do so for the coming years. Remote instant access to valuable company information, small business being able to acquire enterprise solutions cost effectively, the ability to “turn on” IT infrastructure rapidly or being able to scale seamlessly are all available today because of Cloud Computing. The cloud has been defined by Ben Kepes as having 4 distinct traits:
- Virtualization – The ability to increase computing efficiency
- Democratization of computing – Bringing enterprise scale infrastructure to small and medium businesses
- Scalability and fast provisioning – Bringing web scale IT at a rapid pace
- Commoditization of infrastructure – Enabling IT to focus on the strategic aspects of its role
As a Robson Partner you will benefit from the growing Cloud Computing Industry by grabbing your share of the ever-increasing revenues and profits being generated.
If you can check off any of the boxes below you fit the profile of a Robson Partner and should contact us immediately:
- Your customers are asking you for cloud services
- You want to easily increase your product offering and revenue
- You want to offer more to your customers
- You understand the value cloud services can bring to your customers
- You understand the market is changing, and you want to adapt
- You are looking to differentiate from your competitors