Here is why Robson should be your Infrastructure provider.
Because we’re not a MSP doesn’t mean we don’t know the fundamentals of your business inside and out. At Robson we take the time to get to know our Partners and their business. That translates in to being able to provide the solutions you need to increase monthly recurring revenue. Passive revenue that used to sit in your clients server closet is now generating new monthly recurring revenue that you layer your support services on top of to increase margins by 30-40% – a month.
What should you expect by Partnering with Robson?
- Increased recurring for you with no capital outlay for your clients.
- Increased margins buy providing the complete server to user solution.
- Increased business by taking advantage of existing clients who need Infrastructure.
- Improved customer retention by selling longer term recurring revenue contracts.
- Again, Leveraging of your existing clients and sales funnel with Infrastructure they need or will soon need.
- Gaining access to Robson’s experience, years of CTO level expertise.
- You instantly gain access to Robson’s multi million dollar Infrastructure across Canada.
Robson’s solutions are built on experience:
- Our proven track record – we’ve delivered enterprise Managed Hosting and Infrastructure solutions for the last 16 years to some of Canada’s largest MSPs, Restaurants, Real Estate and Medical Providers and businesses.
- We only partner with industry-leading suppliers such as VMWare, Veeam, Dell, Oracle and Microsoft
- Our focus on customer satisfaction has led to an industry leading customer retention rate.
- Our state-of-the-art data centers across Canada.
Managed Infrastructure makes IT resources available quickly, and in a cost effective manner. Become Infrastructure Ready – It is meant to be scalable, flexible, and available remotely.
There is no risk. No reason to no find out what Partnering with Robson looks like. Let us quote on an existing or closed Infrastructure opportunity and show you the vale of becoming a Robson Partner.