Robson has Data Center partners throughout Canada (Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto), with its primary location in Vancouver.
Each facilities feature high-availability bandwidth for carrier interconnections, highly-efficient UPS and Green Eco-Efficient cooling, providing more allocated power to customer equipment, and scalable bandwidth from 100Mb to 10GB+ for hosting mission-critical websites, email, off-site storage and applications.
Details on Robson infrastructure:
- Our secure facilities include 24/7 security, video surveillance and controlled physical access to protect your equipment from damage, theft and vandalism.
- 24/7 core network monitoring and technical support guarantee best practice processes and technology, keeping your data secure and your application available at all times.
- Redundant heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) climate controls maintain an optimal environment for your equipment, ensuring its safety and further guaranteeing the uptime of your application.
- Pre-action fire suppression system contains fires by zone and limits the distribution of water, minimizing potential damage to your equipment and data.
- Independent generator-driven power backup prevents downtime in the event of a power outage.
- Redundant power per rack going to two separate UPS units. The building also has diesel generators for additional protection in the event of grid failure.
- Advanced monitoring systems report on data center, hardware, networking, capacity, ports, and applications in the data center
- 100% Network up-time through redundant peers